Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And so it begins...

       Well, this is my first blog post as an Interactive Media Studies/ Convergent Media student at North Central College!

       I'd love to tell you all about it, except I am TOO TIRED! I just finished spending the last three hours saving a dog's life (long story; too tired. I'll explain later.)

       As an aside, I am a famous dog behavioral trainer and writer. You can check out my website: dogimprovement.com; "Google me:" Peggy Moran Dog Trainer; or buy my book:




       Soon it will be time to head off for my second day of classes, where I will try to stay alert...but no promises. I received an e-mail inviting me to a new commuter student breakfast which is happening before my first class. I am debating: eat, or nap?...eat, or nap?...eat or zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment