Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Experiments in Blogging

So, as a new (actually, old. Older. I am "nontraditional") student, one of my assignments is to "blog." And not JUST to blog, but to blog right: be succinct; stay on topic (and just one topic); include links and photos; use punchy titles with attention-grabbing fonts.

Well, I gave it some of my all in my previous post, so to clear the palate, here is a plain-old (old being a slightly touchy word) post.

Ho-hum.

Professor Macek is right; this isn't nearly as effective. You are probably no longer even reading this, based on the average blog-reader's attention span. I'm just typing away, with only myself to even care. So, here's a little Photoshop tutorial, just to liven things up for myself--and anyone who stuck it out with me. I know this is supposed to be my experimental, plain-text, boring blog entry, but I got bored.

1 comment: